Summer meal assistance for CCSD students in need will begin Monday, June 1, 2020 - July 8, 2020. Grab and go curbside pickup will be available Mondays and Wednesdays only from 11:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. at select locations.
Westmont Elementary School Home
All CCSD facilities will remain closed to the public, or by appointment only until further notice. Please find information on things impacted by the closure of schools due to the threat of COVID-19, such as testing, grading, meal distribution, summer school, graduation, new student and kindergarten registration, calendar changes, and much more on our CCSD Coronavirus Response page.
Please note: Dates and times for Open House are tentative and may need to be adjusted to accommodate proper social distancing practices. Please monitor your school's website and social media for updates.
The 2020-2021 school year calendar was revised to accommodate the postponement of the 2020 Masters Tournament.
Watch as different teachers share helpful tips to benefit our students. Here is episode one!
- 580 Approximate student population
- 47 Highly trained and certified teachers and professional staff
- 5 Buildings comprise the school’s campus
- 1:1 Computers for students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades
- 2 Computer labs and mobile laptop carts
- 6,000 Highest number of canned foods donated to the Salvation Army in Columbia and Richmond counties