Columbia County Youth Art Showcase begins March 2! Art show graphic The annual Columbia County Youth Art Show will be open to the public beginning March 2, 2021. Student artwork from grades K-12 will be on display for the public at the Columbia County School District, Evans Branch for the month of March. The art will be on display beginning March 2 and will remain on display for the entire month, through March 30. The public is welcome to attend the library during normal operating hours to view the art show. This year, the opening reception will not take place.
Westmont Elementary School Home
Westmont Elementary School Junior Beta Induction Ceremony, February 10, 2021 to induction 19 new 4th and 5th graders into our Junior Beta Club.
Time: 5 PM – 8 PM
- 580 Approximate student population
- 47 Highly trained and certified teachers and professional staff
- 5 Buildings comprise the school’s campus
- 1:1 Computers for students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades
- 2 Computer labs and mobile laptop carts
- 6,000 Highest number of canned foods donated to the Salvation Army in Columbia and Richmond counties