Westmont Elementary School Home
So proud of these respectful students!
Thanksgiving activity and information about the math packets coming home with your student
FREE Curbside meal pickup locations are changing. Beginning Monday, November 16, 2020, pickup will now only be available at Columbia County high schools. Meals are available for all children ages 0-18, however, they can only be picked up at one of our five high schools. Pickup times are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 12 - 1 p.m.
Check out these ideas to connect with your kiddos!
- 580 Approximate student population
- 47 Highly trained and certified teachers and professional staff
- 5 Buildings comprise the school’s campus
- 1:1 Computers for students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades
- 2 Computer labs and mobile laptop carts
- 6,000 Highest number of canned foods donated to the Salvation Army in Columbia and Richmond counties